Job description / Role
• Responsible for variety of projects in terms of master planning design
• Establish creative strategy within budgets, KPI’s & Master schedules for key design projects.
• Drive the project delivery during all phases of the projects.
• Develop and maintain project schedules within budgets, and work plans
• Lead the relationships consultants.
• Prepare and review conceptual designs and modifications
• Review internal project documents
• Direct, manage and lead dedicated designers group across multiple disciplines and categories.
• Select particular business segment and provide tactical and strategic direction.
• 12-15 Years of Design/ Master Planning Management experience in a Consultant or Real Estate firm.
• Excellent command of codes and regulations of authorities.
• Leadership skills.
• Sustainable design experience, with a preference for hands-on LEED project participation and accreditation is an addition.
• Excellent Communication & Managerial Skills
About the Company
Since its inception in 1999, Hassan Allam Properties (HAP) has carved an enviable niche for itself as an exclusive boutique developer, building intimate communities where family always comes first. Originating as a trusted family-run business in 1936, HAP began its journey as a general contractor and achieved a series of evolution throughout the years. From being nationalized in 1961, to establishing Hassan Allam Sons in 1972 under the label, Hassan Allam Sons for Construction; HAP passes down its distinct legacy to three generations.
With over eighty years of development expertise, HAP’s acclaimed management team joined forces to build what is celebrated today as Egypt’s real estate empire. Headed by founder and CEO, Mohamed Medhat Hassan Allam, the management team is led by Financial, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing roles that pledge to the company’s prominent and prestigious positioning. With decades of diligent work and passionate dedication, HAP has achieved more than 8 million sqm worth of land bank and 15,000 residential units – both developed and underdeveloped. As well, 1,000 direct and indirect employees have been working hard to build a notable number of 10 developments spread nation-wide and one boutique hotel, with 60 rooms in Ain ElSokhna.