Job description / Role
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office of RATP Dev which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility players in the MENA region. Recognized as a worldwide expert in automated metro, RATP Dev has been awarded significant contracts in the Middle East and is now operating a total of 5 driverless metro lines in the region, including two of the Riyadh metro in Saudi Arabia.
In the larger MENA region, RATP Dev operates Algiers metro, Algeria's tramway networks, and Casablanca (Morocco) tramways. RATP Dev will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extension therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- The Design Review, T&C Manager is the representative of the Operator and Maintainer in the extension phases, to the stakeholders during preparation, construction, T&C and warranty periods.
- Addressing to NAT any comment that could improve the projects, regarding operations and maintenance
- Monitoring the closure of the action log of the project
- Looking after the interests of the Operator and Maintainer in the negotiations with NAT and the constructors
- Ensuring that extensions works do not impact day-to-day operations
- Reviewing technical documentation and spotting any consequences on Operation and Maintenance
- Coordinating the Technical Assistance from RATP DEV
- Coordinating with operational departments the impacts of extensions on operations and maintenance (rulebook, maintenance plan...)
- Managing the Projects Engineer
- Engineering degree or Master's degree in a scientific field, or significant experience in project management
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Project communication management
- Use of project management tools
- Knowledge of the local environment
- Knowledge of technical aspects of Public Transportation
- Experience in Project Management
Benefits & how to apply
- Competitive packages. You may apply on LinkedIn or on our website: www.ratpdev.com
Other requirements for the role
- Experience in operations and maintenance in Public Transportation (ECM, ENR)
- Experience in Public Transportation construction (Alstom, Colas, Systra.)
- Permanent contract
- Position localisation
- Middle-East, Egypt
- Level of education required
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Level of experience required
- From 10 to 15 years
- Arabic (D - Mother tongue)
- English (C - Fluent)
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.