Job description / Role
Souq.com, an Amazon Company, is the largest eCommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalog of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 4,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
· Drive analyses, data mining and insight generation to feed proper decision making
· Owns Marketing planning for events & evaluation of respective deals from the categories as per the event deals tenets
· Grow sales and measure performance against ROI and KPI targets Develop A/B testing ideas and test targeting and creative variations for performance improvements
· Work closely with the rest of the internal team as well as external teams to optimize online content and improve conversion rates
· Identify new channels and opportunities for growth and test their effectiveness
· Liaise with both Gateway Manager & Brands/ Partnership manager for proper event execution
· 7 years of experience in digital Marketing.
· Proficiency on performance & digital marketing channel planning, optimization & execution. (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Mobile networks & Affiliates)
· Strong analytical skills, proficiency in performance marketing tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, Looker, etc.) SQL is a plus
· Previous experience with Marketing/ media planning in terms of channels, spend, messaging & monitoring execution for digital/ performance channels, CRM etc.
· Agency back ground
· Exposure to 360 Marketing plans
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.