Job description / Role
MEA Digital Sales & Commercial Transformation Specialist
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
MEA Digital Sales and Commercial Transformation specialist acts as a program manager in accordance with the mission & goals of the organization. This role supports in running program framework planning, monitoring of progress, coordinates program key tasks, owns stakeholder communication, and business deliverables attainment. Program Managers in the organization are missioned to coordinate and implement certain projects and/or transformation activities to achieve outcomes and benefits of strategic importance to the business and program sponsor.
The role leverages proven program management methodology, strong collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills. This role supports in Resources, Enablement, NPS & Engagement projects, to help drive the business reach the planned deliverables. This primarily collaborates across the organization and other stakeholders as required to meet program objectives. This role reports to the MEA Strategy & Transformation consultant/Leader.
This role needs to:
- Plan & supports in global and local events like town halls (strategic meetings) & executive visits
- Build long-term relationships with global engagement, enablement & communication leaders across IBM
- Collaborate with marketing team on enablement & engagement activities
- Supports in generating consistent reports for the management that serve all the programs owned by the Strategy & Transformation teams
- Help in analyzing engagement survey results & work closely with Engagement leader to put an engagement plan for the Digital Sales & Commercial and Marketing Services Center
- Manage the completions of global enablement programs
- Manage the database updates to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted for resources, enablement & engagement purposes
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Supports in Net Promoter Scores' reporting & helps in generating business insights Skills:
- Strong Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Excellent Photo and video-editing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative in generating attention-grabbing ideas
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in web design and content production is a big plus
- Excellent Computer skills and programs such as MS Office (excel & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to work to time constraints
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.