Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Business Services Cairo
Department: Digital and Social Media
Monitoring of digital and social media channels, collecting, structuring and analyzing data from multiple sources to support Brands and Functions with reputation management, consumer engagement, social insights and content marketing.
A day in the life of
- Ensure all relevant data is processed, labelled/tagged and structured accurately in corresponding digital and media analytics tool
- Gather business requirements and feedback, analyze them and transform into actionable brief to ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports and ad-hoc requests.
- Crisis listening to identify potential reputational risks and timely alerting respective Functions/Brands to help prevent issue escalation, provide support in issue management
- Work closely with Businesses/Functions on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects and initiatives to support them in meeting their performance objectives.
What will make you successful
- Fluency in Portuguese
- Minimum 0~2 years of experience
- Very good command of English
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.