Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T2
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP has an opportunity for s Sales Executive (SSE ) to focus on a revenue target for our Digital Supply Chain (DSC) solutions in Egypt market. This is a new and exciting opportunity for someone to leverage their enterprise business application sales experience and supply chain domain knowledge .
The primary purpose of the Solutions Sales Executive position is to achieve their overall revenue goal of Cloud and On-Premise solutions. The SSE is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The SSE will develop strategic account plans containing the value proposition for SAP's DSC Solutions to the customers and prospects in Egypt market It is expected that the SSE be adept at creating, and nurturing Executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team to assist.
Expectations and Tasks of Job
- Fundamental understanding of DSC solutions & concepts and their value in customer/prospect business processes.
- Directly interact with customers and prospects to position the value of SAP's DSC solution as supported by ROI, business case development, references, and supporting analyst data.
- Assemble, prepare, and manage the Virtual Account Team consisting of Solution & Value Engineers, Center of Excellence experts, Strategic Partners and other relevant roles so that SAP's solutions are well positioned in the account.
- Prospect new companies as potential customers of SAP's DSC Solutions utilizing the SAP's Marketing team and submission of RFP's and RFI's as appropriate.
- Execute end to end complex software sales cycles
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of the markets and industries SAP serves as well as the products and services SAP provides.
- In order to achieve this goal, the SSE must create a complete territory business plan that generates 4x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Requires 7 + years' experience in enterprise application software sales, preferably in Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated history of achieving $3+ annually in application software revenue
- Subject Matter expertise in the business processes associated with SAP's DSC Solutions - including but not limited to Supply Chain Planning, Logistics , Manufacturing, Asset Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Operations and Environmental Health & Safety
- Subject matter expertise on SAP's specific DSC solutions strongly desirable.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills - both English and Arabic
- Willingness to travel as required (20%-30%)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.