Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
Drive Unilever business and growth in the eCommerce customers within a platform, through leading the customer relationships, building, and executing the JBPs.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Improving the shopping experience to reach, influence and sell more to customers (B2B), by driving Perfect Store Online (7OA OTIF deployment) and execution through monitoring performance through EDGE, acting as an interface between the categories and eCOM customers / platforms.
- Embedding global capability agenda into the market, work with customers to drive adoption and evaluate impact of content and 7OA on business.
- Decoding Online Shopper / shopping in the market to design and deploy campaigns to generate growth and land innovations with impact across eCOM channels and customers, eCOM Search and P budget management.
- Own B2B / B2C Platform features
- Deploy the Category 6P Strategy online
- Create promotion and activity calendar
- Coverage strategy
- Design principles for Customer Segmentation
- Define Digital Marketing strategy
- Offline Marketing (through teleSales/sales team)
- Manage Digital selling hub
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Data & Insights - ability to source, identify and convert data into insights, driving actions.
- Innovation - curiosity, customer obsession and white space / new revenue streams focus.
- Ability to move with speed, experiment and learn.
- Commerce - Creation of Collaborative, Strategic Growth Plans and Negotiation
- Execution - Understanding the entire retail value chain and how to improve customer service (order to cash) as well as ongoing business performance management and delivery of KPIs.
- Agility/Learning Mindset
- Supportive of others ,Brave
- Collaborative; Prefer to be a Team player
- One Unilever mindset
- Belief that anyone can develop anything - intelligence can be developed
- Desire to learn and Embrace challenges
- See failure as essential to mastery
- Business Acumen: Channel Navigator - Is able to generate insights and opportunities
- Organization Navigator: Knows how to work with all stakeholders
- Consumer Love: Has Shopper and Customer Obsession
- Passion for High Performance: Challenges the status quo, has the CAN DO mindset and is accountable and responsible for successes and failures.
- Talent Catalyst: Is able to develop and magnify the power of people
- Personal Experience: Resilience- ability to thrive in change
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.