Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
IBM Global business services (GBS) Egypt is a trusted advisor and partner for the Egyptian government digital transformation journey to respond to increasing citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
You will be responsible for the development, capture and closing of complex services solution for public Sector clients in Egypt . This person will lead large, multi-disciplined proposal teams and coordinate the formulation of solutions while integrating products and services required to meet client needs. You may lead multiple opportunities concurrently and head the delivery of named accounts.
- Analyzing client's business, goals, strategies, industry trends and directions to develop compelling value propositions for the client that result in a win
- Building, positioning, and capturing opportunities/procurements
- Formally engages and leads large multidisciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a Requests For Information (RFI), Requests For Proposal (RFPs), and Statements Of Work (SOWs) or presentations
- Developing the financial solution for a deal based on client requirements and the competitive marketplace while ensuring IBM meets its business and financial goals
- Making decisions on the components that drive the deal strategy, managing possible tradeoffs to win the contract, with overall marketing responsibility for the final winning proposal to the client
- Candidates are required to have an understanding of the public sector client goals, strategies, government trends and directions.
- The candidate has successful prior experience in a client solution sales role.
- Deep understanding of the specific federal agency to include current issues, strategy, acquisition history, and methods.
- Existing client relationships along with the ability to form new relationships.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 5 years sales experience that has achieved new business and revenue growth
- At least 5 years successful experience in business development and capture management
- At least 5 years experience in services proposal development
- At least 5 years experience in consultative selling
- At least 3 years experience in client relationship management, up to and including executive offices
- At least 5 years experience in demonstrating knowledge of the government procurement process
- At least 4 years in delivering consulting projects cross industries
- Proven track record in closing complex digital transformation services deals in public sector
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Excellent management and communication skills with technical and/or finance background
- SAP experience
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.