Job description / Role
Director Of Finance
Finance Directors are tasked with overseeing all financial activities, reporting on revenue, training accounting staff, budgeting, disbursing funds to departments, managing risk, implementing policies, and improving financial processes.
What you will be doing:
- Establishes, coordinates and administers all financial systems, internal controls and the hotel expenditure plan.
- Prepares and reviews budgets, Forecasts, operating results, financial reports and tax returns in compliance with government regulations.
- Active participation and monitoring on the financial aspects of FOCUS as per Accor Policy.
- Manages relations with key external Stakeholders such as Banks, internal/statutory/external Auditors, Owners and Corporate offices.
- Oversees and directs all finance related sections
Your experience and skills include:
- Demonstrates experience in leading & developing people and multiple teams.
- Demonstrates knowledge of finance, budgeting and accounting processes and legal regulations
- Excellent administrative,interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of English skill both written and spoken.
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.