Job description / Role
Lead the regional Sales Operations network (i/e. direct and/or indirect) and the Field Sales team to deliver agreed objectives within assigned Region.
A day in the life of
- Lead development of Distributor/customer relationship including joint business planning (ICP), support definition of Field Sales Strategy to implement Channel Category and Customers Plans.
- Lead, develop, and ensure implementation of sales plans that are aligned with overall business strategies, and that support achievement of profitable sales objectives.
- Accountable and responsible to ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs targets/KPIs (OG, RIG, NNS/KG, MOGEs, DPA, Numerical & Weighted Distribution etc) for the District.
- Implement, follow up and update District Field Sales Plan based on the Cycle Plan. Provide quality feedback/input into the ICP process for the next planning period
- Update and measure performances of the Field Sales organization Structure within the District against defined KPIs
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies.
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies including Nestle/local Trade policy, local Sales policies, local Trade Terms, Safety and local and legal regulations
- Identify Geographic opportunity in Egypt to extend potential Brand & Category reach in the market.
- Collaborate with peer DMs to share best practices within Field Sales, Distributor Management etc, liaise with Marketing, CCSD, Customer Team and Supply Chain to drive regional Field Sales related initiatives
- Ensure development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of direct reports
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- More than 8 years in sales
- FMCG experience is a must
- Understands all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer, Field Sales
- Has demonstrated success in diverse sales roles
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.