Job description / Role
Document Controller M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
Responsible for Mobility Cairo Document Control System Creation, System Uphold and Maintenance, Daily Management of Documents as well as maintaining Mobility Cairo Documents Compliance and Quality. The main point of contact responsible for all in and out correspondence of the company. The owner of all company templates, archives and correspondence systems (whether manual or automated).
- Responsible for setting-up the Mobility Cairo Document Control system (procedures, processes, templates, applications, etc.)
- Raising awareness of the System among all Mobility Cairo team members, ensuring Document Control be part of all managers level and above induction training program and regularly making available refresher training to Mobility Cairo team members.
- Presenting to the employer Mobility Cairo Document Control System and advising on way to integrate and synergize.
- Runs and administrates the Document Control system for Mobility Cairo.
- The soul Gate Keeper of the Document Control rules and procedures.
- Manages Mobility Cairo documents (internal & external).
- Checks Mobility Cairo compliance and quality of documents.
- Distributes documents to relevant team members (internal), ensuring the accurate and up to date distribution lists, at all times.
- Distributes documents externally, ensuring the uphold of Mobility Cairo delegation of authority in relation to document signature and distribution.
- Responsible for document retrieval, upon request.
- Reports on the progress of documents.
- Ensures commitment, support and buy-in from internal and external interfaces.
- Supports all relevant departments / teams in obtaining the necessary documentations from the employer during mobilization.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Qualification in Data organization and storage.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Arabic native speaker
- Advanced computer skills with a focus on Data organization and storage / Microsoft Office pack mastering
- International company environment
- Knowledge of ISO9001/2015, more specifically clause 7.5 (documented information), is preferred.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years Document Control experience.
- Highly motivated and flexible to be able to work in a time-sensitive environment and respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot critical matters; good adaptability and ability to work in flexible hours to meet the company demand and deadlines.
- Proven experience in SharePoint, document control, data organization and storage software (like aconex or other document control software) and MS Office Suites.
- Rail Transportation or automobile industry Sector Knowledge is preferred.
- Construction Sector experience preferred.
- Ability to deal with complex matrix organization and multiple interfaces.
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the "Apply" button above and we will review your application.
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.
Document Controller - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar