Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
- Drive the strategic priorities and embed E-Commerce in the larger organization.
- Delivery of the eCommerce P&L across different B2B/b2b2c channels and key customers through managing the collaboration, building and executing the JBPs and improving availability (OLA) and visibility (search) performance, through Data Driven Marketing.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the Channel P&L in the business.
- Reach shoppers (B2C) anytime anywhere by ensuring coverage across e-retailers/sub-channels of eCommerce.
- Account/customer management, building, negotiating and executing JBPs with eCommerce Pureplay customers as well as driving the eJBPs with omnichannel retailers through the respective account teams in the markets.
- Identify Key Categories to win online via exclusive portfolio, offerings, and marketing plans by leading Design for eCommerce initiatives across the categories / marketing teams.
- Work closely with the Digital Hub team and cross functional teams to build eCommerce excellence
- Lead the cross-cluster processes with scalable capability models and deliver best practices
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Data & Insights - ability to source, identify and convert data into insights, driving actions.
- Innovation - curiosity, customer obsession and white space / new revenue streams focus. Ability to move with speed, experiment and learn.
- Commerce - Creation of Collaborative, Strategic Growth Plans and Negotiation
- Execution - Understanding the entire retail value chain and how to improve customer service (order to cash) as well as ongoing business performance management and delivery of KPIs.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's):
- Turnover / Turnover Growth
- Market Share
- Execution KPIs - availability, visibility (search performance) and eCOM content deployment with customers
- B2B - reach / #of active customers
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.