Job description / Role
- Build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand's online presence.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners.
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner.
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans.
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners.
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand's visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner's sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities.
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.