Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Egypt
Plan and lead investment projects with the technical side and coordinate contribution of all stakeholders (from investment project charter until vertical start-up and agreed sustained performance is established) to achieve the project defined capability to support the business for either or all of them: Delight the Consumers, Excel in Compliance and/or Get a Competitive Advantage, by managing a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team whose objective is to assure that the invested resources bring the return of investment expected with a flawless execution.
A day in the life of
- Define the project scope, success criteria, and milestone deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Build the investment project charter that includes the resources plan including a multi functional project team required to accomplish the project manufacturing excellence targets.
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on Nestle standards, local regulations, URS, and the TPM characteristics of a unit operation (safety, quality, affordability, maintainability, operability and reliability).
- Ensure by design the workers, and operators, safety during both the construction and the ongoing operation of the plant.
- Lead the design team to accomplish the basic and detailed design, whilst mobilizing all the required resources and liaising with stakeholders.
- Lead the team and coordinate the contribution of all stakeholders to ensure the project implemented in accordance with the defined timing, cost, quality, standards, & vertical start-up.
- Complete a smooth handover to operations after the qualification and verification of the installation.
- Be the project team leader, meaning integrating, motivating, providing feedback, coaching, developing, managing and evaluating team members and liaison with the steering committee and all the project's stakeholders.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 10 years Project Management experience in an international project environment context.
- Operations & Start-up management experience, and factory operations experience is required.
- Capex Preparation, project planning and project teams integration.
- Effective communication at different levels of the organization (Business, Management, etc.)
- People development and creating diverse experience teams.
- Willingness to Lead and manage change with Continuous Improvement mindset.
- PMP certification is required.
- Geographically mobile.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Co-Man Operations Manager
Nestle Middle East
Senior Projects Manager / Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Qatar Project Management (QPM)