Job description / Role
The Early Career graduate program - HR is an investment in young talents where GE trains fresh graduates who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a GE business.
- Responsible for the successful execution of one or more HR Operations process(s)
- Manage HR service delivery metrics and/or third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process(s)
- Drive increased HR productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within assigned area (s)
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing "Best in Class" customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners
- Will learn to maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
- Will learn to develop effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication
- Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned HR process
During the traineeship, GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that are related to his/her major where the trainee can develop their Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce them to the work environment.
- Bachelor's degree and above
- 0-3 years experience
- Fluent in Arabic & English , plus French or Turkish will be more preferably.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in local language and English
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.