Job description / Role
Supporting Egypt's operations team
- Onsite jobs accompanied and trained by experienced service engineers.
- Operations, organizational and cross-product company initiatives to optimize processes and implement company's goals
- General coordination of activities supporting Egypt team.
- Prepare presentations, KPI and reports out for services activities.
- Mechanical/ Petroleum engineering recent graduate.
- Fluent in English
- Good skills in Excel, Word, Power Point and office tools;
- Good report writing skills, market knowledge.
- Process oriented, strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to interface with customers and peers in a matrix environment.
- Co-operative and enjoys working in teams whilst also able to work independently.
- Delivers high quality work under tight deadlines;
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to
advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing
smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.