Job description / Role
- Perform the electrical systems design in accordance with the applicable codes and standards under the supervision of a qualified senior.
- Design residential building and commercial buildings with its complete requirements according to the client request and the applicable codes and standards under the supervision of a qualified senior.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience
- Draw and Design Electrical drawings (Power, lighting, lighting control, low current systems, installation details, earthing and lightning protection) and coordinate with other departments.
- Interpret design brief and criteria, installation manuals and datasheets.
- Indoor and outdoor lighting calculations using Dialux, Dialux evo or Relux.
- Voltage Drop & Short Circuit calculations manually and using ETAP.
- Microsoft Office (EXCEL) for Panel Board Schedules, MCC, calculations sheets, Load estimations, cables feeders tables and equipment schedules,
- Develop and conduct design reports.
- Good command of using CAD, REVIT, and other supporting computer design tools
- Very Good command of English language writing & speaking
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).