Job description / Role
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy, seeking an electromechanical and power supply senior engineer. This role is to be based in North Africa, working on a light rail project.
- Managing the electro-mechanical and power supply team
- Supervising the installation of high voltage substations
- Co-ordination between the different parties
- Supervision of the equipment, systems and parts in traction substations
- Must have experience working for an engineering consultancy
- Experience on a rail project
- Degree in engineering is a must and willing to relocate to North Africa
- Must be fluent in English
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Service Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Testing & Commissioning Engineer - Electrical
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure)