Job description / Role
Our Client is one of the best known international construction companies operating globally.
• To ensure continued success they are looking for an accomplished individual to join the senior management team based in Cairo, who is an experienced Engineering and Procurement Director.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum qualification should be degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Minimum 20 years of experience out of which 10 years in a senior position preferably in reputed EPC company.
• Must have adequate exposure to basic engineering of different types of power projects and must have hired and worked closely with leading engineering companies for construction of power projects.
• The ideal candidate should know the OEM leaders in the market with good access to them. He must have taken the lead in finalizing some major contracts with OEM’s.
• The candidate must know all the manufacturers for Balance of Plant equipment in Asia, Europe and in the USA and must have completed major deals with them in the past.
• The candidate must have worked closely with proposal team for pricing new projects with winning strategy.
The salary and package on offer will reflect the seniority and importance of this position.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Operations Director Power Sector
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
General Manager - MEP
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar