Job description / Role
The Digital Sales Representative (Enterprise) role is part of enterprise client account team and focuses on driving opportunity identification and revenue growth using digital & social selling practices and capabilities. The DSR is responsible for the digital interactions with the client overall and has a defined territory that is in line with the overall account growth strategy.
- Increase IBM wallet share within assigned top enterprise accounts, with a focus on opportunity generation.
- Expand reach to decision makers and influencers who currently have limited/no sales relationships with IBM using proven digital sales technologies & assets.
- Grow revenue for assigned accounts in new strategic areas for IBM. Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Social & Security.
- Develops account plan for the assigned mission with the client executive and extended team.
- Understands clients IT installed base and current IT strategy.
- Uncovers customer pain points and identifies sales opportunities via client relationship and key digital sales play execution.
- Leverages Online Commerce, text chat, video conferencing and social messaging (LinkedIn, Twitter etc) to extend coverage, deepen relationships and identify opportunities
- Develops and executes win-plans to maximize win chances from stretch / at risk opportunities
- Focuses on early opportunity identification leading to faster sales cycles, more efficiency
- Identify new LOB relationships and increases the IBM customer coverage and network.
- Responsible for inviting and retaining client contacts onto IBM's digital platforms such as the client private portals & other digital collaboration assets
.- Manage all phases of the digital sales pipeline along with pipeline and forecasting communication.
- Technical understanding of XaaS offerings and ability to articulate value proposition
- Adheres to social computing guidelines.
- Client Set: Enterprise Segment Banks and Insurance companies in Egypt and CWA (Nigeria, Ghana)- This position requires travel to the above countries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of sales experience in IT (Software and Cloud preferred).
- Experience in identifying opportunities using social channels and digital tools and techniques is a must.
- Banking and Telco experience is a plus.
- Proven Solution selling and digital/social selling experience.
- Ability to use digital tools and techniques to identify opportunities
- Experience selling cloud based as a service offerings.
- Understanding of the client industry, including industry trends, business processes and key client competitors.
- Technical skill set to engage deeper with clients around cloud based offerings.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and communication skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: Yes
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: CAIRO
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: CAIRO, AL QAHIRAH EG
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.