Enterprise Risk Services - Cyber Security Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Deloitte provides a broad range of cyber security services to respond to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. As a cyber security consultant, you will have an opportunity to build skills across a variety of cyber risk domains and gain exposure to the challenges of a range of industry sectors.
• Perform security assessments which include vulnerability Assessments, penetration testing, code reviews, configuration reviews, network architecture review, risk assessments, etc.
• Provide incident response and forensics services including forensics data collection and processing, malware and log analysis, containment approach definition, etc.
• Assist with designing and reviewing information security policies and procedures.
• Assist with designing and executing compliance road maps with security standards.
• Assist with designing and presenting information security awareness programs to clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or equivalent related to IS/IT/Networks area.
• 4+ years of experience in Networks, IT security, communications security including broad hands-on knowledge of firewalls, data encryption, and other industry standard techniques and practices is a plus.
• Having OSCP, SANS GIAC, OSSTMM, CEH, CCNA or other relevant professional qualification would be considered an asset.
• Demonstrate programming skills (e.g. Python, .NET or Java) would be considered as an asset.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with a wide range of computer systems and penetration testing tools.
• Strong knowledge in Windows, Linux, and TCP/IP protocols.
• Have a relevant work experience.
• Enjoys technical challenges.
• Ability to cope when thrown in at the deep end.
• Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• The ability to plan, prioritize and get work done on schedule is essential, as is the ability to get on well in a small team environment.
• Fluent in both English and Arabic(reading, speaking, and writing).
Deloitte in Egypt was established in 1953 and is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in 140 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte\'s 165,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence. Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is the Middle East member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT), one of the world’s top tier leading professional services firms. It is the longest established professional services firm in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence for over 80 years. With a team of 1700 employees, it operates in 15 ME countries with over 25 offices.
Deloitte\'s professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte\'s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, a Swiss Verein, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity.