This position is closed or expired.
See other Finance & Consulting jobs
Enterprise Risk Services - Cyber Security Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Deloitte provides a broad range of cyber security services to respond to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. As a cyber security consultant, you will have an opportunity to build skills across a variety of cyber risk domains and gain exposure to the challenges of a range of industry sectors.
• Perform security assessments which include vulnerability Assessments, penetration testing, code reviews, configuration reviews, network architecture review, risk assessments, etc.
• Provide incident response and forensics services including forensics data collection and processing, malware and log analysis, containment approach definition, etc.
• Assist with designing and reviewing information security policies and procedures.
• Assist with designing and executing compliance road maps with security standards.
• Assist with designing and presenting information security awareness programs to clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or equivalent related to IS/IT/Networks area.
• 4+ years of experience in Networks, IT security, communications security including broad hands-on knowledge of firewalls, data encryption, and other industry standard techniques and practices is a plus.
• Having OSCP, SANS GIAC, OSSTMM, CEH, CCNA or other relevant professional qualification would be considered an asset.
• Demonstrate programming skills (e.g. Python, .NET or Java) would be considered as an asset.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with a wide range of computer systems and penetration testing tools.
• Strong knowledge in Windows, Linux, and TCP/IP protocols.
• Have a relevant work experience.
• Enjoys technical challenges.
• Ability to cope when thrown in at the deep end.
• Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• The ability to plan, prioritize and get work done on schedule is essential, as is the ability to get on well in a small team environment.
• Fluent in both English and Arabic(reading, speaking, and writing).
Deloitte in Egypt was established in 1953 and is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit, consulting, financial advisory, Risk Advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team of over 3,000 specialized partners and professionals in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity