Job description / Role
This role will be responsible for supporting the development of brand strategies across equity & innovation aswell as aspects of the communication plans. This will require managing cross functional teams and working across agencies to deliver brand growth. You will be a key member of the Biscuits Marketing Team in the category's journey to growth. The role will manage the process from identifing innovation opportunity areas to pre-launch of business proposition and managing brand strategy & communication work.
• Support the multi year innovation & equity strategic growth plan for Biscuits MEA, including demand spaces where to play.
• Support in brand strategy: brand equity, portfolio architecture, brand foundations, creative platform, innovation pipeline
• Support the development and delivery of the MEA biscuit innovation funnel over a 3 year horizon, including region-wide, major innovation projects, which are either new category / segment entry or major NPD in existing segments.
• Partner with Consumer Insights to deliver key innovation / communication testing, measurement and on going optimisation
• Partner with the BU marketing teams to develop integrated communication plans that are in line with brand strategy and agree regional /country wide innovation plans
• Support the development of regional copy strategy / executions and/or oversee the adaptation across countries.
• Lead innovation projects through the I2M (Innovation development and approval process) process, obtaining necessary approvals at key stages of development to ensure timely & successful delivery.
• Know your markets: Market dynamics, consumer segments, drivers of consumption, key challenges, potential opportunities, competitor overview.
• Support in the strategic and annual business plan process with regards to innovation & equity.
• Partner with regional and global counterparts to fill the innovation funnels identifying new platforms, opportunity areas and product concepts.
• Align plans / launches with front line sales & commercial teams.
• Minimum of 6 years work experience in brand management, Innovation management, or equity management is preferred.
• Work experience across FMCG is preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders.
• Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration.
• Strong stake holder management skills.
• Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
• Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
• Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
• Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.