Job description / Role
Oracle ECEMEA will expand its SaaS sales team, to sell the Oracle SaaS products to new and existing Oracle customers across the ECEMEA market. Oracle Digital now offers exciting career opportunity for experienced business applications sales, professional to join this fast growing sales team. Oracle Digital is seeking experienced sales professionals who can sell the business benefits of Oracle's applications to business and technology executives. The Oracle SaaS Sales Representative will be responsible for new business across the target markets' enterprise and SMB sector.
• Articulate business benefits of SaaS solution to the relevant audience.
• Deliver online demonstration of the solution with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
• Develop the business by uncovering new opportunities.
• Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period. Fusion HCM internal tool is used to follow up opportunities.
• Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
• 3-5 years quota carrying sales experience in the Enterprise or SMB market.
• Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
• Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
• Fluency in English
• Prospecting and/or new business background.
• Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling SaaS applications.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
• Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.