Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC ETIC is looking for an experienced Applied AI PM/PO to join our team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team and will be responsible for providing technical consulting services to our clients. As a consultant, you will be able to lead teams to deliver projects that span across one or more business units.
The successful candidate must have a solid technical background in managing resources, schedules, financials and adhering to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. Other responsibilities will include providing guidance to clients on business requirements and developing solutions based on best practices and industry trends.
The ideal candidate must have superior communication and problem-solving skills, as well as deep Knowledge of machine learning and AI technologies. They must also have a passion for delivering solutions that exceed the needs of our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, proactive, and able to effectively manage multiple tasks. The successful candidate should also have excellent presentation skills and be able to quickly adapt to changing customer requirements.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to become a successful part of our team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Overseeing departmental budgets and costs
- Ensuring that teams use funds appropriately and in the most effective way to help meet targets
- Communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Developing AI project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in Managing AI/SW Projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of software development processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to handle customer queries and provide timely solutions
To have a degree in computer science, and knowledge with machine learning and AI technologies. You will need a proven track record of managing machine-learning solutions in multiple languages and statistical analysis. You will also need to be familiar with a whole host of other approaches used in practical applications of machine learning.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
At PwC, The skills we look for in future employees. All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy.
This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional'.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical and digital, global and inclusive, and relationships.
We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
Whole leadership : The ability to lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
Global acumen: The ability to operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
Technical and Digital : Focus on fast growing technologies and how to make use of them towards digital transformation.
Business acumen: The ability to bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
Relationships: The ability to build relationships of high value which are genuine and meaningful.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.