Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC ETIC is seeking an Applied AI Scientist to join our team. The successful candidate will work on developing and implementing AI solutions for our clients. As an Applied AI Scientist, you will be responsible for researching, designing, and implementing AI models and algorithms to address complex business problems. You will work with cross-functional teams to develop AI solutions that are aligned with our clients' business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in AI and machine learning, as well as experience in data analysis and modeling.
The ideal candidate must have superior communication and problem-solving skills, They must also have a passion for delivering solutions that exceed the needs of our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, proactive, and able to effectively manage multiple tasks. The successful candidate should also have excellent presentation skills and be able to quickly adapt to changing customer requirements.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to become a successful part of our team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Research and develop AI models and algorithms to solve complex business problems
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop AI solutions that are aligned with clients' business objectives
- Develop and maintain a technology architecture framework that supports the business goals and objectives
- Develop and deploy machine learning models using programming languages such as Python, R, or Java
- Analyze and model large datasets to identify patterns and trends
- Implement data pipelines for collecting, processing and cleaning data
- Develop and maintain AI solutions, including testing and deployment
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and machine learning
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in AI/ML/DL and Natural Language processing
- Discussing with stakeholders and getting agreement on the problem and solution.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or Java
- Experience with data analysis and modeling
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Certified Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
What we offer:
Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
Family Medical Insurance
At PwC, The skills we look for in future employees. All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy.
This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional'.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical and digital, global and inclusive, and relationships.
We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
Whole leadership : The ability to lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
Global acumen: The ability to operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
Technical and Digital : Focus on fast growing technologies and how to make use of them towards digital transformation.
Business acumen: The ability to bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
Relationships: The ability to build relationships of high value which are genuine and meaningful.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.