Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About the role
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are seeking to recruit an Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will be a University graduate at the start of their professional career. They will hold a qualification in a Software Engineering/Computer Science/DevOps related discipline and be keen to develop their career within the Azure domain.
You will be part of a team that reports to the Cloud Service Delivery Director and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Undertaking professional certification courses and exams
- Playing a role in large scale, complex client transformation programs enabled by Azure products and services
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Participate in design activities with client
- Support the development of the technical specifications required to deliver the functional requirements of the solution
- Support the creation of stream deliverables
Essential skills & attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Aptitude for learning new skills
- Focus on Personal development
- University Degree
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.