ETIC, Azure DevOps Engineer - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
We are seeking to recruit an Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience. They will be developing a reputation within the local Engineering market, having worked on 3+ DevOps projects (at least two different DevOps solutions & at least 6 months on each project); providing valued thought leadership and opinion. They will be building a strong professional network, and have a growing presence in the Engineering ecosystem.
You will be part of a team that reports to the Cloud Service Delivery Director and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Support the leadership and management of the new Cloud Practice by taking an active role in the Cloud Senior Leadership Team
- Responsibility for coaching and developing more junior team members in the DevOps and Engineering domain
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical and digital, global and inclusive, and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
- Whole leadership:The ability to lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Global acumen:The ability to operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Business acumen:The ability to bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC
- Relationships: The ability to build relationships of high value which are genuine and meaningful.
- Technical capabilities:The ability to apply a range of technical, digital and other professional
- Ability to perform in a lead developer role, organising, mentoring and providing quality assurance on deliverables
- Participate in design activities with client and lead design and process discussions
- Detailing of the technical specifications required to deliver the functional requirements of the solution
- Ability to provide estimation of effort for technical developments
- Ability to manage stream deliverables
- Responsible for issue resolution post go-live and transition to support
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional'.
Essential skills & attributes:
- 3-5 Azure Public Cloud Certifications (including but not limited to: Azure Associate Admin/Developer)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- University Degree
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.