ETIC, Cyber Security Cloud Security (Senior Associate)
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
Cyber security is one of the defining topics of our age, and cyber risk represents one of the most significant strategic risks to PwC's clients. In a recent PwC survey, it remains the top risk in the minds of CEO's globally, with 91% of UK CEOs rating it as a significant concern. Businesses are changing rapidly, facing disrupted supply chains, rapidly changing workforces and accelerating digital transformation on an unprecedented scale.
At PwC we help our clients transform, and our cyber security practice enables them to execute that transformation securely and to become more resilient to cyber security threats. Our cyber security practice operates nationally, and serves clients holistically with strategy, risk and governance advice, and with deep technical implementation and assurance expertise.
Good understanding and practical experience in infrastructure and cloud platform security
- Experience with a good selection of AWS security technologies outlined below:
- AWS Security Hub
- Security Operations Services (AWS CloudTrail, Amazon GuardDuty, Amazon Inspector)
- Network Security Services (AWS Firewall Manager, Network Security Groups, AWS Shield)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Macie
- AWS Key Management Service (KMS)
- AWS Lambda
- Infrastructure Design and Management (AWS CloudFormation, Amazon Elastic Container)
- Service (ECS), AWS Config
- Familiarity with a programming or scripting languages (i.e. Python) is a plus
- Knowledge of well-known SaaS technologies (i.e. SAP, Oracle) is a plus
- Experience working in agile teams
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience for Associate grade
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience for Senior Associate grade
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to adapt t* and communicate with different working styles
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
Demonstrates good knowledge in infrastructure and cloud security
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Business Informatics, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- The following Microsoft certifications are a significant plus:
* AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C03)
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (SAP-C01)
* AWS Certified Security Speciality (SCS-C01)
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.