ETIC, Cyber Security Ethical Hacking Red Team, Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Custom Development and Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client
delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
Ethical Hacking Red Team (Senior) Manager, core responsibility overview:
- As a (senior) manager, you lead and guide your team in all important issues and make a significant contribution to the success
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern countries
- Deliver and manage complex client engagements requiring the use of offensive security tools and techniques to to identify weaknesses
in client IT environments by legally breaking into computer systems, websites, mobile applications and wireless platforms as part of real
world simulated attack scenarios
- Contribute to the creation of new private and public tooling to enhance deliver capabilities
- Work closely with a dedicated development team to research and weaponise new vulnerabilities and techniques for bypassing
endpoint security solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with a portfolio clients, understanding their needs, producing proposals to address them and
providing risk based recommendations on security matters
- Work with clients to review and enhance the security of key platforms such as Azure AD, Office 365 and a variety of supporting
cloud platforms including IaaS and SaaS
- Act as a technical SME for collaborative projects with other teams such as Incident Response and Threat Intelligence
- Develop new products and services to ensure we remain at the forefront of the industry.
- Extensive practical experience in delivering red team services to customers
- Expert user in a variety of common operating systems such as Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Experienced in using a wide variety of command and control frameworks such as Cobalt Strike and Mythic
- Experience of working covertly where evading a proactive blue team is a priority
- Good working knowledge of Azure AD, AWS, Office 365 and common cloud hosting platforms
- Strong Active Directory knowledge and familiarity with offensive enumeration techniques, including public tooling such as BloodHound, and PingCastle
- Practical experience of building and automating red team infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of security testing requirements and techniques, demonstrated by Cyber Security Industry qualifications (i.e. CRTO,
OSCE/OSCE3 and CREST* CCSAS and CCSAM)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience for Manager grade
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience for Senior Manager grade
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to adapt to and communicate with different working styles
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
Essential skills & attributes:
- Significant practical experience in delivering red team services
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a plus.
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Relevant cyber security certifications (i.e. OSCP) are advantageous
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.