ETIC, Cyber Security Ethical Hacking, Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Custom Development and Cloud services
utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client
delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
Ethical Hacking (Senior) Manager, core responsibility overview:
- As a (senior) manager, you lead and guide your team in all important issues and make a significant contribution to the success
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern countries
- Manage complex client engagements requiring the use of ethical hacking tools and techniques to expose vulnerabilities in client IT systems by legally breaking into computer systems, websites, mobile applications, wireless platforms, Operational Technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) environments
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients, understanding their needs, producing proposals to address them and providing risk based recommendations on security matters
- Conduct and manage a variety of concurrent testing including: red teaming, infrastructure testing, application and protocol testing,
mobile systems testing including RF and WiFi solutions
- Research a variety of topics including: advanced evasion techniques for enhancing our red team capabilities, embedded devices such as IIoT/IoT; Scada/ICS, automotive, cryptography techniques and implementations; novel techniques and capabilities
- Work with clients to review and enhance the security of key platforms such as Azure AD, Office 365 and a variety of supporting
cloud platforms including IaaS and SaaS
- Act as a technical SME for collaborative project with other business teams such as Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, Crisis
Response and Cyber Security Advisory.
- Extensive practical experience in delivering ethical hacking services to customers
- Expert user of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Highly experienced in using commercial security testing tools and strong track record of interpreting and triaging results and producing management reports
- Good working knowledge of Azure AD, Office 365 and common cloud hosting platforms
- Extensive knowledge of security testing requirements and techniques, demonstrated by Cyber Security Industry qualifications such as CREST* SAS, SAM, CCT or OSCE
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience for Manager grade
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience for Senior Manager grade
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to adapt to and communicate with different working styles
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
Essential skills & attributes:
- Significant practical experience in delivering ethical hacking services
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Relevant cyber security certifications (i.e. OSCP) are advantageous
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.