ETIC, Cyber Security Operational Technology Security - Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Custom Development and Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
Our practice is experiencing significant growth which is driven by demand from our clients for greater assistance in dealing with increasingly complex cyber security risks, and support in executing their change and growth agendas securely. We believe helping our clients gain confidence in their digital future is essential to their growth, and as a result our cyber security practice is one of the key growth priorities of our firm.
Our purpose as a cyber security practice is to help solve complex problems and build a secure digital society. Within our practice, you will have the opportunity to broaden experience across industries, build relationships with clients and senior groups, and be involved in big business changes.
- You'll contribute to delivering cyber security to some of the world's most iconic companies and brands, and to helping them to build their cyber defences, assure those defences and respond to incidents. Working in cyber security at PwC will give you unparalleled breadth of experience, and insight into how a wide range of client businesses work.
- You'll work in a team where we mix a supportive and collaborative culture with a challenging and high performance one. You'll be rewarded for your contribution and impact in building our business and delivering on our purpose.
- You'll be supported to develop your career by an experienced and close-knit team who will invest in your career and experience and provide you with mentoring and coaching to transition to PwC and grow your career in our firm.
- You will be part of a team that reports to the Cyber delivery service leadership and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
OT Security Manager, core responsibility overview:
- Team leadership - As a manager you lead and guide your team in all important issues and make a significant contribution to the success of projects
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Managing and delivering cyber security and cyber risk assignments, including producing documentation and reports, and quality assuring the work produced by junior team members.
- Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding how they impact responses to cyber risk
- Providing our clients with trusted advice, rooted in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and objectives, to help them navigate complex, risk-driven Cyber decisions
- Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and identifying opportunities where PwC can assist
- Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings
- Supporting the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators
- Helping retain and develop other cyber security team members
- Experience providing expert strategy, risk and technical advice, guidance and support on cybersecurity for operational technology, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients' business
- Experience in helping clients effect substantial and complex business change, and experience of assuring or enabling change at scale is essential
- Excellent communication skills - both oral (for interviews/meetings and presentations) and written (for reports and action plans).
- Experience in business development or sales, including leading bid teams and experience in writing proposals and RFP responses.
- A keen eye for detail and strong focus on encouraging quality work by all team members, and a constructive approach to developing and mentoring colleagues with those goals in mind
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of cyber and information security including the ability to define cybersecurity policies, standards and procedures
- Experience in managing and overseeing projects involving information security, technology risk management or cybersecurity risk management
- At least 6 year of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-Starter Attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Understanding standard industry practices involving operational technology security.
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Understanding of risk and compliance requirements from the various areas within international IT organizations is advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Cyber security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a significant plus
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.