ETIC, Cyber Security Operational Technology Security - Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Custom Development and Cloud services
utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client
delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
OT Security (Senior) Manager, core responsibility overview:
- Team leadership - As a (senior) manager you lead and guide your team in all important issues and make a significant contribution to the success of projects
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Managing and delivering cyber security and cyber risk assignments, including producing documentation and reports, and quality assuring the work produced by junior team members.
- Working as a subject matter expert in your particular field to support a team, and/or managing a larger team in delivering
engagements at scale.
- Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding how they impact responses to cyber risk.
? Providing our clients with trusted advice, rooted in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and
objectives, to help them navigate complex, risk-driven Cyber decisions.
- Building client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and
identifying opportunities where PwC can assist.
- Identifying client issues and qualifying opportunities for PwC to respond to those challenges, and working with senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
- Driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
- Helping recruit, retain and develop other cyber security team members.
- Experience in providing expert strategy and technical advice on cyber security for operational technology, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients' business
- Excellent communication skills - both oral (for interviews/meetings and presentations) and written (for reports and action plans)
- Experience in business development or sales, including leading bid teams and experience in writing proposals and RFP responses
- Good computer networking skills and experience (CCNA or similar)
- Knowledge and understanding of various security control frameworks (e.g. IEC62443, NERC CIP, NIST)
- Knowledge and experience of cybersecurity assessments in industrial automation & IT security
- Understanding of operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, RTUs, HMI and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of cyber and information security including the ability to define cybersecurity policies, standards and procedures
- Experience in managing and overseeing projects involving information security, technology risk management or cybersecurity risk management
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience for Manager grade
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience for Senior Manager grade
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-Starter Attitude
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Good understanding of standard industry practices involving operational technology security
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Understanding of risk and compliance requirements from the various areas within international IT organizations is advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Relevant cyber security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a significant plus
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.