ETIC, Cybersecurity Agile Business Analyst - Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Custom Development and Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
Cyber Security Agile Business Analyst, core responsibility overview:
- You support the leadership and management of the new practice by taking an active role in the delivery team
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern countries
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver high quality business analytics solutions for key stakeholders
- Engage with end users and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements demonstrating Agile behaviours that emphasises collaboration, delivery and focus on programme goals
- Writing concise and effective User Stories, not Use Cases
- Define User Story acceptance criteria that will be used by developers, testers and by product owners to ensure that product owner intent is effectively captured
- Consult with the business and product owners to prioritise and shape the product backlog, using Agile practices for prioritisation around business value
- Be responsible for providing multi-disciplinary teams with user stories and define the business driven acceptance criteria and test cases. Proactively support the uplift of Agile practices and foster a culture of continual service improvement.
- Assist with the elaboration and delivery of the user stories and requirements
- Participate in relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases/ Sprint Review, Retrospective
- Provide subject matter expertise in specific functional area(s) forassigned Scrum teams.
- Experience in process modelling, capturing business requirements, performing gap analyses and devising strategies to rectify disparities
- Practical know-how and knowledge in business analysis and industry recognised tools and techniques
- Ability to mediate between low-level technical detail and higher-level objectives
- Experience working in a scrum team and supporting product owners to articulate business needs across epics, features and writing user stories
- Ability to facilitate workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to elicit requirements and key information
- Good understanding of different delivery models including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience working with traditional use case based analysis of business processes and moving this to an agile framework
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to adapt to and communicate with different working styles
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
Essential skills & attributes:
- Experience in working within Agile environments
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional soft skills, including the ability to speak to both technical and business concerns
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus.
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Business Informatics, Data Science, Actuarial Science or any related field of study
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.