ETIC, Cybersecurity Generalist - Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Custom Development and Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
Cyber Security Generalist, core responsibility overview:
- Team leadership - As a manager you lead and guide your team in all important issues and make a significant contribution to the success of projects.
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Expert Knowledge - You oversee and assess cyber security program maturity and capabilities, performing gap assessments against industry frameworks as well as control testing using audit methodology. In addition, you evaluate Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) capabilities across the TPRM lifecycle, from initial planning and due diligence to ongoing monitoring and termination of vendors
- Project work - You advise our clients on making their access to IT systems and processes secure for employees, business partners and customers and on optimising their governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
- Advisory function - You are the first point of contact for our clients in the area of Cybersecurity Risk. You work closely with your team and communicate with them constantly.
- Experience in providing industry-leading practices in cyber security and regulatory compliance, including knowledge of common industry frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST CSF and PCI DSS
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in executing cyber security audits and assessments of an effective cyber security program
- Ability to define cyber security policies, standards and procedures
- Experience in managing and overseeing projects involving information security, technology risk management or cybersecurity risk management
- At least 6 year of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-Starter Attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Understanding standard industry practices involving third party risk management regulations, risk assessments and business processes
- Experience in Consulting or in working within multinational environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer orientation and a convincing demeanour
- Understanding of risk and compliance requirements from the various areas within international IT organizations is advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of Computer and Information Science, Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Cyber security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA) are a significant plus
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.