ETIC, Cybersecurity Risk Technology - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About PwC ETIC - Egypt Technology and Innovation Centre
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to cyber security, data analytics, custom development and cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing managed services capabilities.
The centre is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
Cyber Security GRC Technology Senior Associate, core responsibility overview:
- Global orientation - Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Holistic advisory services - As a member of an ambitious and fast-growing team, you will advise leading industrial companies on various governance, risk and compliance (GRC) topics. At the interface between business functions, compliance and IT departments, you will develop effective and efficient technical solutions together with our customers.
- Transforming GRC functions - You will support our customers with all technical questions regarding the digitization of their GRC landscape - from the initial software selection to the implementation of IT-supported workflows and systems. By supporting our clients' stakeholders in different sorts of topics, you will help them in enabling the organisation to build a robust and digital GRC fundament for the future.
- Data analysis and reporting - You assist in preparing large databases and in developing comprehensive forecast models. Based on different data and systems, you develop comprehensive data analyses and support the creation of visual dashboards and reports in order to establish a harmonised reporting across different management functions.
- Responsibility - Your responsibility ranges from working on individual topics in projects to managing one or more projects. You work as an effective team member or provide professional guidance to colleagues.
- Expert knowledge - You are happy to bring in experience that helps our customers to reduce complexity, develop operational concepts and optimise their GRC processes. You inspire colleagues and customers by developing holistic and innovative solutions and work in teams of different compositions.
- Personal development - You can expect excellent development opportunities with challenging tasks, accompanied by practical coaching and a wide range of training possibilities and learning pathways. Continuous exposure and exchange with other companies in our PwC network enables you to gain international experience.
- Understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Experience in the implementation of GRC solutions (i.e. RSA Archer, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Experience in the development of comprehensive technical data analysis and / or initial experience with GRC software solutions is desirable
- Experience in modelling business processes and their transformation to digitized workflows is advantageous
- Experience in topics relating to machine learning, artificial intelligence, data analysis and visualization or programming languages (i.e. R or Python) are a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Open minded seeking innovative solutions
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- Self-starter attitude
Essential skills & attributes:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new subject areas
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent oral and written English skills. German language proficiency is a significant plus
- University degree, ideally in the fields of computer and information science, business informatics, data science, cyber security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
- Cyber security certifications are a plus
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.