Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
The PwC ETIC is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer senior associate to join our team. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team and will be responsible for providing technical consulting services to our clients. As a consultant, you will be able to create, maintain, and troubleshoot client's products
As a Front End Senior Developer, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of complex web and mobile applications. You will work closely with our design team to ensure that the user interface is both visually appealing and user-friendly.
The ideal candidate must have superior communication and problem-solving skills, They must also have a passion for delivering solutions that exceed the needs of our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, proactive, and able to effectively manage multiple tasks. The successful candidate should also have excellent presentation skills and be able to quickly adapt to changing customer requirements.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to become a successful part of our team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Develop and maintain high-quality applications using front end technologies such as
- Work closely with the design team to ensure that the user interface is visually appealing,
easy to use, and meets the client's requirements.
- Ensure that the codebase is clean, maintainable, and scalable.
- Participate in code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Stay current with the latest front end technologies and trends.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience with front end build tools such as Webpack, Babel, and Grunt.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.