ETIC, Microsoft Dynamics CE- Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
D365 CE Solution Architects are responsible for leading D365 CE functional solution design & implementation on delivery projects. They are also responsible for leading D365 CE functional solution requirements on sales pursuits, managing client expectations and delivery scope during delivery projects, along with meeting the general expectations in line with their consulting grade.
- Leading cross-functional teams in client-facing delivery roles
- Providing oversight across multiple projects simultaneously to deliver client success
- Engaging with senior client stakeholders to promote customer outcomes and challenge existing approaches.
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Modelling commercial delivery models to ensure accurate estimation and budgeting while remaining competitive
- Leading the build of re-usable assets that will increase the efficiency and go-to-market offerings of PwC
- Documenting, proposing and discussing solution options as a part of the programme team (high level design / low level design)
- Configuring and developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions to fit project requirements.
- Engaging with team members to contribute towards successful project outcomes.
- Working closely with technical development capability, including near shore and off shore teams.
- Understanding business requirements and scope changes and highlighting any impact on delivery teams or technical solutions.
- Providing SME input across a variety of programme workstreams, including testing, training, data, reporting, and business change.
- Formally coach and manage people within the team
- Build and maintain relationships with Microsoft and help support their go-to-market strategies
- Keeping abreast of new and upcoming changes to the Microsoft CE applications and communicating opportunities internally and to clients
Senior Manager Grade Expectations:
- Able to plan and manage delivery across all workstreams on projects they are assigned
- Runs project leadership and Steering Group meetings
- Manages dependencies with other projects
- Manages overall quality of deliverables across projects
- Ensures PwC assets and IP are leveraged to maximise quality and efficiency of deliverables
- Responsible for managing technical development pathways for Microsoft team
- Able to support team members to resolve work related conflicts
- Resolves conflicts with PwC and client stakeholders
- Manages relationships with senior client, PwC and Microsoft stakeholders
- Able to manage a sales pursuit
- Seen as the 'go to' person for Microsoft sales opportunities across the Biz Apps solutions
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.