ETIC, Microsoft Dynamics F&O - Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
D365 F&O Senior Functional Consultants ae responsible for leading D365 F&O functional workstreams for design & implementation on delivery projects. They are also responsible for delivering D365 F&O functional responses and providing demos on sales pursuits, managing D365 F&O functional input to IP and asset development, and meeting the general expectations in line with their consulting grade
- Leading cross-functional teams in client-facing delivery roles
- Providing technical design authority oversight on complex delivery programmes
- Providing oversight across multiple projects simultaneously to deliver client success
- Engaging with senior client stakeholders to promote customer outcomes and challenge existing approaches.
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Modelling commercial delivery models to ensure accurate estimation and budgeting while remaining competitive
- Leading the build of re-usable assets that will increase the efficiency and go-to-market offerings of PwC
- Documenting, proposing and discussing solution options as a part of the programme team (high level design / low level design)
- Configuring and developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions to fit project requirements.
- Engaging with team members to contribute towards successful project outcomes.
- Working closely with technical development capability, including nearshore and offshore teams.
- Understanding business requirements and scope changes and highlight any impact on delivery teams or technical solution.
- Providing SME input across a variety of programme workstreams, including testing, training, data, reporting, and business change.
- Formally coach and manage people within the team
- Build and maintain relationships with Microsoft and help support their go-to-market strategies
Manager Grade Expectations:
-Responsible for planning and managing the workstreams they are assigned
-Runs workstream meetings
-Manages workstream issues & risks
-Manages quality of deliverables across the workstreams they are assigned
-Manages relationships with other workstreams
-Responsible for development of coachees
-Responsible for skills development of less experienced team members
-Manages PwC and client stakeholder expectations
-Advocate for Microsoft within the firm
-Able to plan and deliver sales demos
-Seen as a specialist to support sales pursuits in areas of Microsoft product expertise
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.