ETIC, Microsoft Dynamics F&O - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
D365 F&O Functional Consultants are responsible for delivering specific areas of D365 F&O functional solution on delivery projects. They are also responsible for supporting D365 F&O functional responses and preparing demos on sales pursuits, building and testing D365 F&O functional IP and assets, and meeting the general expectations in line with their consulting grade
- Building relationships with existing clients
- Documenting, proposing and discussing solution options as a part of the programme team (high level design / low level design)
- Configuring and developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions to fit project requirements.
- Engaging with team members to contribute towards successful project outcomes.
- Working closely with technical development capability, including nearshore and offshore teams.
- Working with third party providers to translate requirements and design to ensure solution build is in line with expectations
- Providing functional consultant delivery support across all phases of the programme including testing, business change, data migration and cutover.
- Understanding business requirements and scope changes and highlight any impact on delivery teams or technical solution.
- Providing SME input across a variety of programme workstreams, including testing, training, data, reporting, and business change.
- Coach, mentor and develop more junior project team members
- Escalate issues & risks impacting task delivery
- Utilise appropriate PM tools (ADO, Spreadsheets)
- Liaise with team members on other delivery workstreams
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks
- Responsible for assigned sales pursuit deliverables
- Able to deliver sales demos
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.