Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Egypt Technology and Innovation Center (ETIC), will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Promote and encourage others to value differences when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Min of 12-15 yrs experience of building, maturing and running an offshore / remote Oracle delivery centre that provides both transformational (build) and support services (run)
- Demonstrable experience of taking full commercial (P&L) and operational responsibility for a Oracle capability tower in the context of the overall centre
- Demonstrable experience of driving a programme of continuous improvement within the capability tower to increase the quality and efficiency of the service provided to the territories
- Strong, broad experience across all Oracle modules and other related Oracle products (candidates with only legacy Oracle experience will not be suitable)
- As required, able to work with in-territory client pursuit / engagement teams to co-create client proposals / solutions that utilise EDC staff
- Extremely well networked and respected in the local Oracle workforce community ("Resource magnet")
- Strong alliance relationships with Oracle and other strategic technology partners in Egypt
Core personal competencies
- Commercial / Business Acumen
- Broad Technology / Digital Perspective
- Global View (Inclusivity / Diversity)
- Network / Relationships
Essential skills & attributes
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Affinity to work with quantitative data, good analytics
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Service-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team player
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software eg Microsoft and Google Suite
- Willingness and interest to frequently interact with and reach out to Partners, Directors and the team
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.