ETIC, OutSystems Architect - Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary:
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Applications Programming - Client Services team helps translate our clients business requirements through efficient and effective Information Technology software applications. We design, develop, test, and implement sophisticated software applications in support of our clients needs and requirements.
We are seeking to recruit an OutSystems Architect who will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable and efficient
solutions using the OutSystems platform. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of experience as a software or solutions architect, ideally with experience in both on-premise and cloud technologies. In this role, the OutSystems Architect will work closely with the
development team to design and develop high-quality applications that meet business requirements. They will also be responsible for
collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve technical challenges, and for staying up-to-date on the latest OutSystems best practices and technologies.
You will report to the Customer Development & Cloud Delivery Director and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an OutSystems Architect, you will play a key role in the following areas:
• Collaborate with the development team to design and implement scalable and efficient OutSystems solutions
• Identify and resolve technical challenges, ensuring that applications meet business requirements
• Design the OutSystems environment from scratch, where required, including multiple environments and Lifetime
• Manage the Service Center, monitoring and deployment during the development period
• Stay up-to-date on the latest OutSystems best practices and technologies, and apply them to improve application performance, security and scalability
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and to implement new technologies and approaches
• 8-10 years of experience as a software or solutions architect
• Experience implementing OutSystems in on-premise environments
• OutSystems Architecture Specialist certification
• Strong understanding of OutSystems platform and its capabilities
• Very familiar with Service Center and Lifetime
• Knowledge of implementing solutions on cloud platforms
• Solid understanding of database technologies, particularly SQL Server
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve technical challenges in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in OutSystems Platform
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation
• Ability to work within a fastpaced & unstructured environment. Must be able
• to multitask and effectively and continually prioritise
• Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
• Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.