ETIC, OutSystems Architect - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary:
Technology, Data & Analytics is the largest single group of technologists within PwC, with 450 people working across the UK. We help clients solve important problems as they transform their businesses through the use of technology and use data, helping them to drive decisions and provide services to their customers.
We innovate, working with our clients to develop new tools and ways of working that deliver sustained outcomes. We work with prestigious clients including FTSE100 companies, mid market clients and government agencies. We offer a
varied range of experiences, a supportive team and an exciting career working in technology, data and analytics.
We are seeking a Senior OutSystems Developer with at least 3-5 years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of OutSystems and have experience working on other platforms such as .net or java. Any experience with other low-code platforms is a plus.
In this role, the OutSystems Architect will work closely with the development team to design and develop high-quality applications that meet business requirements. They will also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve technical challenges, and for staying up-to-date on the latest OutSystems best practices and technologies.
You will report to the Customer Development & Cloud Delivery Director and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an OutSystems Architect, you will play a key role in the following areas:
• Design and develop applications using OutSystems as needed
• Build web applications, mobile apps, backend applications, processes and integrations as required
• Collaborate with other developers and business stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions
• Troubleshoot and debug issues with applications
• Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
• Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in the field
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• At least 5-6 years of experience in OutSystems development
• Experience with other platforms such as .net or java is a plus
• Experience with other low-code platforms is a plus
• Familiar with database development using SQL
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment and mentor junior team members
• Experience in OutSystems Platform
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
• Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able
• to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
• Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
• Ability to interact
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.