Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
• Develop and maintain Organization Quality management system
• Obtain and Maintain organisation quality certifications
• Develop company continuous data driven improvement culture
• Support technology towers compliance to international standards
• Manage Global improvement initiatives when needed
• Support organisation in compliance to PWC global policies and standards
• Manage and drive organisational level certifications for international standards (CMMI - CMMI services - etc.).
• Define organisation quality management system for managing all development and supporting functions processes in accordance with international standards (CMMI - CMMI for services - ISO etc..) and PWC policies and standards.
• Manage organisation certification for ISO standards according to organisation need.
• Apply process optimization to existing processes and assist in the development of new processes to lower cost and improve productivity and quality of deliverables.
• Analyse Quality assurance recurrent issues and ensure proposed preventive actions are implemented.
• Collaborate with technology towers and supporting functions to identify potential improvement opportunities, identify improvement goals and manage improvement teams till goals achievement.
• Able to participate in, facilitate, or lead cross functional team
• Manage organisation process improvement initiatives.
• Establish a culture of data driven improvement utilising known improvement methodologies like (Six sigma).
• Supports agile development mindset and culture and process assets establishment
• As required, able to work with in-territory client pursuit / engagement teams to co-create client proposals / solutions that utilise centre staff
• Analyse customer quality standards and identify possible impact on PWC ETIC operational processes.
• Demonstrable experience of driving a programme of continuous improvement within his/her previous experience.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.