Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Egypt Technology and Innovation Center, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analog mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Promote and encourage others to value differences when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Establish the centre quality management system and ensures that all processes are adequately defined, documented, communicated, promoted, maintained and delivers all the needed process trainings as required.
- Supports agile development mindset and culture establishment
- Define operational processes that complies with international standards (CMMI etc.)
- Utilize data driven techniques like six sigma in quality improvement projects
- Maintain compliance with all company global policies and procedures
- Designing and develop quality processes that support the business objectives
- Handle customer quality complains, identify potential root causes and act for their correction
- Acts a global escalation point for quality and process compliance aspects.
- Hosting and leading regular quality and process compliance forums in the organization to monitor organization quality targets
- Develop quality and process improvement objectives & strategies that support company objectives' achievement and MUST be fully in line with company global Quality Strategies.
- Support different center technology towers in:
- Definition of quality assurance goals and objectives
- Establishing quality assurance plans that would comply to quality goals
- Execute quality plans and report quality status
- Ensure the quality of project's delivery
- Support the projects' teams by providing delivery Go/No Go recommendation, according to the status of delivery/release audit.
- Report quality risks to top management.
- Establish and lead a team that audits the operational processes and practices to ensure their compliance against the dictated customer quality goals and international quality standards.
- Handle people management of Quality and process improvement department
- Demonstrable experience of driving a programme of continuous improvement within the diversified capability technology towers to increase the quality and efficiency of the service provided to the territories
- As required, able to work with in-territory client pursuit / engagement teams to co-create client proposals / solutions that utilise EDC center staff
- Extremely well networked and respected in the local QA and PI Oracle workforce community ("Resource magnet")
Core personal competencies:
- Commercial / Business Acumen
- Broad Technology / Digital Perspective
- Global View (Inclusivity / Diversity)
- Network / Relationships
- 10 -15 years of experience in Quality assurance / Process Improvement in software engineering field
- 10+ years of experience applying known international software development standards (CMMI - CMMI for services) or equivalent standards, Certification is an advantage
- Experience conducting process audits /Assessments, Certified Assessor from global recognized body is a plus
- Practical experience in applying agile methodologies and Agile coaching (SCRUM - SAFE - Dev-ops), Certification is a plus
- Experience in establishing data driven improvement initiatives, certificate in six sigma will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in establishing and managing QA & PI teams and systems with global software delivery centres having the nature of diversified technology BU with different standards and processes.
- Previous experience and participation in establishing and practicing software life cycle engineering quality gates as part of CICD processes will be considered an advantage
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Affinity to work with quantitative data, good analytics
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Service-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team player
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software eg Microsoft and Google Suite
- Willingness and interest to frequently interact with and reach out to Partners, Directors and the team
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- University Degree, preferred Bachelor in Computer Science / Computer Engineering
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.