ETIC, Salesforce Developer - Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
- At least 10 years of hands-on development experience in implementing business logic in APEX, creating LW components, creating VF pages, performing configuration on the Salesforce platform
- Proven experience in leading large project teams during digital transformation programs and ability to maintain customer relationships as part of project work
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Capable to design architecture of technical solutions based on strong understanding of business processes
- Ability to estimate project scope, work independently on offers and make reliable quotes.
- Proven experience in object oriented programming
- Competency in relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
Candidate has obtained several relevant Salesforce certifications:
- Admin, Advanced Admin
- App Builder, Platform Dev 1 & 2
- Basic Architect-track certifications
- Sales, Service or other industry cloud certifications
- Application Architect
- System Architect
- Practical knowledge of project tools (including Change Sets and code repository)
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.