ETIC, Salesforce Integration Architect/Developer - Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
- First experience in conducting secure, scalable and manageable implementations of enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies
- Open-minded team player and fast learner with a growth mindset
- Experience with JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Knowledge of commercial integration systems (e.g. Tibco, Biztalk, IBM, Boomi, WebMethods, Oracle ESB)
- Hands-on experience developing in XML-related technologies (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath).
- Knowledge of security standards related to Enterprise Integration
- Candidate has obtained several relevant Salesforce certifications:
- Mulesoft Certified Developer 1 & 2
- Mulesoft Platform Architect
- Basic Salesforce Architecture-Track certifications
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.