Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our SAP Cloud practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
In our SAP Cloud team, you'll work with our clients to transform their enterprise processes by leveraging SAP S/4HANA Cloud essentials edition to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
Screen reader support enabled.
As an SAP Developer/Tester, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Support the leadership and management of the new SAP Practice by providing support to the SAP Senior Leadership Team
- Responsibility for coaching and developing more junior team members
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions across a number of projects in the SAP domain
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany, and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Implementation of the technical design specifications
- Customization via ABAP development
- Quality control of developments (e.g. unit test results review, system test cases preparation and review)
- Issue resolution for critical topics
- Ability to envision the SAP User Experience with SAP, develop business cases, and bring life to proposed solutions for clients and programs
- Implementing Architecture that includes full end-to-end deployment including apps
- Experience with building blocks OData
- Development lead responsible for evaluation, assessment of standard vs. custom s, design of changes or new development
- Implementation of the front-end design specifications
Essential skills & attributes:
- ABAP for HANA Certification or Developer Certification
- Has experience with at least 2 SAP ERP / projects in a Lead Developer role
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritize
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.