Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
About the role
PwC is opening a new Technology & Innovation Center in Cairo that will deliver high quality technology solutions to consulting Clients across the globe. The Centre will provide a broad suite of skills and services to our clients, ranging from Packaged Applications such as SAP & Oracle, to Cloud services utilising AWS, Azure and Google, as well as expanding our existing Managed Services capabilities.
The center is looking to expand rapidly and we are looking for enthusiastic self-starters with a passion for technology and client delivery to help shape and form this new venture.
We are seeking to recruit a SAP Developer / Testing Specialist to join our team in Cairo. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years experience in delivering complex SAP (ECC and S/4HANA) testing projects / services. They will be building a growing reputation within the local SAP market, and will bring a developing professional network, and good alliances into the SAP ecosystem.
You will report to the SAP delivery service leadership team and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an SAP Developer/Tester, you will play a key role in the following areas:
- Support the leadership and management of the new SAP Practice by providing support to the SAP Senior Leadership Team
- Responsibility for coaching and developing more junior team members
- Delivering exceptional client service and solutions across a number of projects in the SAP domain
- Work with a global mindset with teams based in the UK, Germany and other Middle Eastern Countries
- Leading delivery teams to deliver solutions that are on scope, time, quality and budget
- Implementation of the technical design specifications
- Customisation via ABAP & Fiori development
- Quality control of developments (e.g. unit test results review, system test cases preparation and review)
- Issue resolution for critical topics
- Ability to envision the SAP User Experience with SAP Fiori, develop business cases and bring life to proposed solutions for clients and programs
- Implementing Fiori Architecture that includes full end to end deployment including Fiori apps
- Experience with Fiori building blocks OData
- Fiori Development lead responsible for Fiori evaluation, assessment of standard vs. custom Fioris, design of Fiori changes or new Fiori development
- Implementation of the front-end design specifications
Essential skills & attributes:
- ABAP for HANA Certification or Fiori Developer Certification
- Experience with SAP Fiori apps and/or new solutions that natively incorporate the UX for S/4HANA
- Solution Manager 7.2 know-how
- Has experience of at least 2 SAP ERP / Fiori projects in Lead Developer role
- Has the competence to perform the role effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
- University Degree
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.