Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our SAP Cloud practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SuccessFactors Compensation OR learning management system OR Recruiting.
- Responsible for the creation of quality solution documentation, including Functional specifications
- Responsible for the Configuration build of the specific SAP module of component in which you specialise
- Participate in design discussions with client and lead design and process discussions
- Support the evaluation of the solution scenarios
- Detailing of the technical specifications required to deliver the functional requirements of the solution
- Responsible for identification of RICEFW objects
- Ability to provide estimation of effort for functional tasks
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Responsible for data migration and cutover topics for the stream
- Responsible for issue resolution post go-live and transition to support
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.