ETIC, Talent Acquisition - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
- Business Partnering - Enable and educate hiring managers on the recruitment process and meet the demands of the business.
- Proactively source, screen and shortlist top talent in the region.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend the career events
- Create and present hiring reports
- 4-8 years of experience as Talent Acquisition partner.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Excellent sourcing and headhunting skills.
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Language Skills: Fluent in English and Arabic. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.